We Are Hiring TSR and SEO Manager
SEO Manager Required.
We’re looking for a search engine expert to lead the Internet Marketing strategy including SEO, SMO, SMM, SEM, ORM, Conversion Optimization etc for our wide range of clients. You must has expert level of skills and have knowledge how to manage junior seo. This role involves managing portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimization by using all new algorithms and techniques.
You must have a high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing industry. The ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines are essentials, however individuals having good grip on content writing and paid search marketing would have advantage.
. Content Writing
• Developing search strategies, set up, and optimize campaigns in line with client’s needs
• Partnership building, link building and creation of high-quality content
• Managing a portfolio of SEO client campaigns
• Carrying out specific activity on the campaigns
• Ensuring client websites are designed and structured to encourage successful goal completion
• Dealing with clients by phone, email and face to face
• Coaching and mentoring the SEO team to deliver results
• Creating search technology best Practices and build out SEO tools for all SEO projects
• Working with the wider agency to come up with innovative ideas to support our clients
• Providing monthly reports as required
Send us your previous projects you have done for SEO, SMM and having top ranking in search engines.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on major search networks.
Expertise on using Google webmaster and Google analytics tools for keyword optimization.
Expert on finding low competitive profitable keywords.
expert on using social media for web blogs optimzation.
Able research and analyze to competitor strategies.
Agents TSR/CSR Required For outbound Marketing
We are looking for people who have great conversational and communication skills and who are equally good at appointment settings and persuasive selling. The selected candidates will be responsible to set up appointments and also close complete sales deals in different states of United States of America. We will provide training and equal growth opportunities to all our employees.The job timings are from 2:00PM to 09:00PM Pakistan Standard time, every Monday to Friday and occasionally on Saturday’s too.
To be a part of our company, you should:
Be highly proficient in English
Have impeccable conversational and communication skills
Have a can-do attitude
Experience of Call Center will be additional -be willing to learn and grow
Be motivated, possess selling skills
Be available 2:00PM to 09:00PM Pakistan Standard time.
The role offered by the company entails:
'close' complete sales.
In remunerative terms
send your cv at email@example.com