Effective Software and data management can only be achieved with appropriate attention given to the selection of IT Infrastructure and its proper deployment and implementation. Infrastructure needs vary from organizations to organization.
Rapid Solutions gives you the better understanding of what you need and what return on infrastructure investment you can get. Running Business today in harmony with IT is getting more and more important. IT needs a fresh approach towards infrastructure to meet the need of the hour.
Rapid Solutions Infrastructure Management & Support services are delivered based on specific customer needs and budgets. With a core objective to reduce costs, enhance efficiency and continuity of qualified support resources our service offering encompass desktop and server management, data center management, network and communications management, and technical assistance as well as business continuity and disaster recovery services.
- Typical service portfolio may include the following services / tasks:
- Manage Hardware & Communication Network
- Maintain Network security.
- Maintain virus and other software patches as and when required.
- Maintain user profiles.
- Maintain periodic backups for all databases residing on the server.
- Maintain periodic backups for all user data residing on the server.
- Manage software licenses.
- Facilitate in managing hardware contracts.
- Facilitate in managing network contracts.
- Maintain backup resources.
- Software Installation & Optimization & Trouble shooting.
- Migration to new software versions.
- Server optimization
- Disaster Recovery Services
Our capacity to match the right resource to each of our client’s requirements serves as a cost advantage to our customers. Besides we also provide dedicated and non-dedicated support services for application software and solutions. With our exposure and proven model for offshore software development and delivery our capabilities cover onsite, offsite and offshore support options.
Clients will reduce costs and improve performance while maintaining control over the strategic direction of their IT environment. Some expected benefits include:
Availability of technical talent to focus on more strategic initiatives for the company
- Significant reduction in current cost of maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure
- Focus on core business and functions
- A guarantee of price, quality, productivity and service, tied to mutually agreed-upon performance levels (long-term and mutually beneficial relationship)
- Access to new technologies that enhance business performance
- Maintenance or improvement of current IT service levels